Our mission is to advocate for the best interests of abused and neglected children who are involved in the juvenile courts.We promote and support community-based volunteers, certified by the Supreme Court, who provide quality advocacy to help assure each child a safe, permanent, nurturing home.
Change the world…Invest in the future…Bring the gift of hope to all abused and neglected children…one child at a time.
- We will provide independent, objective, factual information to the juvenile court through quality court reports.
- We will be an active participant in the child’ s case management team.
- We will keep our commitment to the children.
- We will conduct ourselves and our work with competency and professionalism.
- We will be persistent in our work.
- We will continue to improve ourselves through education and experience in order to improve the lives of the children we serve.